A DIFFERENT APPROACH TO PROTECTION AND IDENTIFICATION.
Mother/Baby Positive Identification System
Giving babies a safe and healthy start in life is as simple as 1, 2, 3…
- A Clinical Solution that enhances patient safety and identification
- Reduces the risk of costly Sentinel events such as mother/baby switching, baby sent home with wrong parents,…
- Meets or exceeds the standards of HIPAA, JCAHO, and AHA for positive patient identification and protection
- Numbered and matched umbilical clamp, mother/baby ID band set, and positive identification card.
- Bands can easily slip off, positive identification is ensured using the numbered clamp.
- Convenient and cost effective “all-in-one” package
- Reduces support staff FTE’s and resources.
- Optimizes the supply chain.
- NEW and improved tamper resistant and sterilized cord clamp
- The new design has been developed with healthcare professionals addressing the issues of cord slippage, cord size, adaptability, and application convenience.
- Sterilized for both your convenience and to proactively address infectious control issues.
- Compatible range of RFID infant security umbilical tags.
- Easy to open packaging.
- Latex, lead and DEHP free.